Latin Name in Botany: Panax notoginseng (Burk) F.H.Chen
Used Parts: Root
Appearance: Dark brown powder
Panax notoginseng is a precious Chinese herbal medicine, primarily
responsible for the liver, stomach, large intestine, which has big
effects on nourishing, physical fitness, blood, swelling pain,
hemostasis scattered addiction, enhancing immunity,etc.
The main components of Panax notoginseng are including PNS,
polysaccharides, dencichine, flavonoids, volatile oils, amino acids
and various trace elements.
Panax notoginseng polysaccharides are composed of arabinose,
galactose, glucose and other monosaccharides, which is the active
ingredient of boosting the immune.
Available specifications：Total polysaccharides 50% UV
Total polysaccharides 30% UV
1. Anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, enhancing immunity;
2. Promoting antibody production, enhancing the phagocytic activity
3.Blood circulation, anti-thrombosis, inhibiting platelet
aggregation, improving blood flow;
4. Regulating blood sugar, reducing blood fat,
5. Calming, sedative, anti-fatigue;
6. Anti-oxidation, anti-aging.
Applications: Pharmaceutical raw materials, Health food, Food